- We recommend you carefully listen to all the instructions before the show — they will have a few hints — use them for full immersion into the shows atmosphere.
- You choose your own way and duration of stay inside the mansion every time you watch the play.
- You can touch any objects inside the house, but please make sure everything is put back into its place — most of them are props and are placed on purpose.
- Audience can go down to our bar and stay there till the midnight.
- Our easy-talk bar — is a place where you can take off you mask, take memorable pictures and talk with friends.
- After the show you can take your mask with you as a souvenir.
- Please be aware of the section! All guest breaking the rules endangering the show, will be removed from the show without compensation the ticket cost.
- During the whole act it is forbidden to talk neither it is allowed to touch the actor or to take off your mask. This can interfere with actors and disrupt the performance.
- Outerwear and personal belongings (umbrellas, hats etc.) should be deposited in the cloakroom.
- We will not allow you to visit the show with weapons, flammable, explosive, toxic, odorous and radioactive materials, as well as with piercing and cutting objects.
- Pyrotechnics, laser flashlights, drugs, backpacks, suitcases and large bags are forbidden.
- It is forbidden to visit the show with animals, be dressed in dirty clothes or have objects that can hurt other visitors.
- Food or drinks are not allowed— you can have a snack, order coffee or cocktail in our bar at any moment.
- Any photo or video recording is forbidden during the show. All electronic devices (including mobile phones, smart phones, tablets, photo/video cameras) should be turned off or put into silent mode. We recommend you leave them in the cloakroom before the show.
- If you want to witness all unique events we recommend you to wearing a comfortable footwear and use contact lenses instead of glasses.
- Dark monotone clothing will increase you chances to fully dissolve in the atmosphere of the Alving’s mansion.
- We recommend you taking large bags. Othewise you will need to leave it in the wardrobe.
- You can read the origin, play by Henrik Ibsen «Ghosts» or see the show from fresh perspective — it is up to your choice.
Any additional questions about the rules: